It's like nothing you've ever tasted! Organic CarrotJuiceMax with grapefruit and ginger has a delightfully sweet, punch-like flavor with a refreshing burst of cirtrus. Plus, you'll get all the nutrition of our regular CarrotJuiceMax - the only organic juice powder of its kind kept enzymatically alive! Try it as a soft drink the next time you have guests...seriously! It's that good!
- CarrotJuiceMax Grapefruit Ginger has a remarkable flavor.
- Carrots used are grown on certified organic farms under rigorous conditions
- Juice is extracted and dried at low temperatures to retain critical heat sensitive nutrients and living enzymes
- Comes in a convenient 8.8 oz. container (250 grams)
Our manufacturer sets a new industry standard by utilizing a proprietary dehydration process which is capable of dehydrating juice to a organic powder with minimum degradation of color, flavor, aroma, enzymes, and nutrition.
CarrotJuiceMax Grapefruit Ginger is best taken on an empty stomach, or 20-30 minutes before meals. Mix 1 Tablespoon of CarrotJuiceMax in 4-6 ounces of distilled or purified water (also can be mixed with 1 tsp. of BarleyMax and/or 1 tsp. of BeetMax). CarrotJuiceMax Grapefruit Ginger is easier to mix with water by shaking or using one of our battery powered hand mixers. CarrotJuiceMax Grapefruit Ginger is also delicious taken dry. Take 2-3 times per day or more if nutritional needs are higher. If detoxification is uncomfortable reduce to smaller servings and increase gradually.
- Serving Size
- Servings Per Container
25 servings per container
Powdered juice from carrots and brown rice syrup solids.
CarrotJuiceMax is a 100% vegetarian product.
- Does Not Contain
Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
Contains no fillers.
Carrot juice is one of the most versatile juices, sweet and delicious, and easy to digest.
A Few of the Many Health Benefits of Drinking Carrot Juice:
- As a complex carbohydrate, it provides almost immediate energy when taken on an empty stomach
- One of the best sources of well-balanced, naturally occurring broad spectrum vitamins, minerals, and enzymes
- One of the richest sources of naturally occurring carotenoids, especially the antioxidant Beta-carotene
- Beta-carotene is a precursor to vitamin A and is converted to vitamin A as the body needs it
- Offers a broad spectrum of antioxidant activity, which minimizes free radical damage
At Hallelujah Diet®, we strongly believe in the therapeutic values of carrot juice and encourage everyone to drink several glasses a day. We also practice what we promote ' we make our fresh carrot juice daily and offer it free of charge to our staff.
To get the same health benefits when juicing is not possible or fresh juice is not available, we created CarrotJuiceMax Grapefruit Ginger, a convenient organic carrot juice powder. You can mix it with water, or take it dry to enhance your experience of the natural sweetness of CarrotJuiceMax.
CarrotJuiceMax Grapefruit Ginger vs. Juicing
- Drinking the freshly extracted juices of vegetables is the fastest way to obtain the nutrients necessary to restore the human body to health.
- Using CarrotJuiceMax - when juicing is not an option is the next best source of the valuable benefits of juicing.
- When the juice is separated from the fiber, the great majority of nutrients stay in the juice. Because the fiber is removed, the living nutrients in the juice reach the bloodstream and the cellular level in minutes.