- New Generation CarrotJuiceMax has a remarkable flavor.
- Juice is extracted and dried at low temperatures to retain critical heat sensitive nutrients and living enzymes
- No sweeteners or artificial ingredients
- Comes in a convenient 8.8 oz. container (250 grams)
Our manufacturer sets a new industry standard by utilizing a proprietary dehydration process which is capable of dehydrating juice to a powder with minimum degradation of color, flavor,aroma, enzymes, and nutrition.
CarrotJuiceMax is best taken on an empty stomach, or 20-30 minutes before meals. Mix 1 Tablespoon of CarrotJuiceMax in 4-6 ounces of distilled or purified water (also can be mixed with 1 tsp. of BarleyMax and/or 1 tsp. of BeetMax). CarrotJuiceMax is easier to mix with water by shaking or using one of our battery powered hand mixers. CarrotJuiceMax is also delicious taken dry. Take 2-3 times per day or more if nutritional needs are higher. If detoxification is uncomfortable reduce to smaller servings and increase gradually.
- Serving Size
- Servings Per Container
25 servings per container
Powdered juice from carrots and brown rice syrup solids.
- CarrotJuiceMax is a 100% vegetarian product.
See Nutrition Label
Does Not Contain
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives or fillers.
Carrot juice is one of the most versatile juices, sweet and delicious, and easy to digest.
Few of the Many Health Benefits of Drinking Carrot Juice:
- As a complex carbohydrate, it provides almost immediate energy when taken on an empty stomach
- One of the best sources of well-balanced, naturally occurring broad spectrum vitamins, minerals, and enzymes
- One of the richest sources of naturally occurring carotenoids, especially the antioxidant Beta-carotene
- Beta-carotene is a precursor to vitamin A and is converted to vitamin A as the body needs it
- Offers a broad spectrum of antioxidant activity, which minimizes free radical damage
At Hallelujah Diet®, we strongly believe in the therapeutic values of carrot juice and encourage everyone to drink several glasses a day. We also practice what we promote and we make our fresh carrot juice daily and offer it free of charge to our staff.
To get the same health benefits when juicing is not possible or fresh juice is not available, we created CarrotJuiceMax, a convenient carrot juice powder. You can mix it with water, or take it dry to enhance your experience of the natural sweetness of CarrotJuiceMax.
CarrotJuiceMax vs. Juicing
- Drinking the freshly extracted juices of vegetables is the fastest way to obtain the nutrients necessary to restore the human body to health.
- Using CarrotJuiceMax ' when juicing is not an option ' is the next best source of the valuable benefits of juicing.
- When the juice is separated from the fiber, the great majority of nutrients stay in the juice. Because the fiber is removed, the living nutrients in the juice reach the bloodstream and the cellular level in minutes.
Dr. H.E. Kirschner, M.D., explains more about this process in his book, Live Food Juices. "...the power to break down the cellular structure of raw vegetables, and assimilate the precious elements they contain, even in the healthiest individual is only fractional not more than 35%, and in the less healthy, down to 1%. In the form of juice, these same individuals assimilate up to 92% of these elements...It is a well-known fact that all foods must become liquid before they can be assimilated."
A Professional and Personal Perspective
In 1936, Dr. Norman W. Walker published his landmark book, Fresh Vegetable & Fruit Juices. His major premise was that most sickness and disease is due to deficiency of vital organic minerals, vitamins and enzymes in our diet, and that consuming fresh vegetable and fruit juices is the best way to supply these vital elements.
Dr. Walker's research was based on scientific principles and personal experience. He was seriously ill in his early 40s when he was convinced to go the natural health route. He practically invented carrot juice and the concept of healing with fresh vegetable and fruit juices. The fact that he lived to be 99 years of age is compelling evidence of his subject matter expertise.
Here is what Dr. Walker said as a result of his juice therapy: Today, any person not familiar with the nutritional and recuperative value of fresh vegetable and fruit juices is woefully uninformed. Specifically, he stated that carrot juice is the richest source of Vitamin A the body can quickly assimilate. He also noted it offers an ample supply of other vitamins and minerals.