8.5 oz size (2 month supply)
The rich scent, vibrant color, and delicious, fresh taste of BarleyMax are living proof its pure nutrition and health promoting power — there’s nothing else like it! Made from the juice of gluten-free*, young barley leaves harvested at the peak of nutrition, BarleyMax is jam-packed with:
- Essential amino acids
- Trace elements
- Live enzymes
Plus, with its living enzymes and countless micronutrients, BarleyMax offers one of the widest spectrums of naturally occurring nutrients in a single source! The proof is in the powder; ounce for ounce, BarleyMax powder contains:
- 100% of the protein in steak
- 400% of the calcium in milk
- 2200% of the iron in spinach
- Every essential amino acid
This powerhouse of raw, living nutrition helps your body build 300 million healthy new cells every minute of every day! And healthy cells help your body defend itself from free radicals, which cause DNA damage. In fact, BarleyMax has been shown to protect human cells from DNA damage, the “biological rust” that plays a large role in aging and disease. As an added bonus, a study involving extract of barley leaf has shown to decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol! No other juice powder compares! So what makes it so different from dead, freeze-dried green juice powders? The secret is how it’s made…
Specially selected barley grass seeds are grown in a mineral-rich, volcanic lakebed at an elevation of 5,000 feet. Slower growth at this elevation allows the plant to absorb maximum nutrition from the incredibly nutrient-rich soil. Harvested at just the right moment for peak nutrition, the barley grass is cut, washed, juiced, and dried with a patented drying process that retains the living nutrients — all in just a few hours!
In the end, each 8.5 oz container of BarleyMax contains the gluten-free*, dehydrated juice of 15 pounds of freshly harvested barley grass, a much more nutrient-dense and better tasting alternative than freeze dried products or even freshly harvested "indoor" wheat grass.
Available in Original, Mint, and Berry flavors. Capsules also available.
* GLUTEN-FREE: Barley grass is inherently gluten-free. The barley plant only becomes gluten-containing once a head of grain develops. Since the barley grass grown to make BarleyMax is harvested before this stage, BarleyMax is gluten-free. Independent lab test results confirm that BarleyMax powder contains 3 parts per million (ppm) of gluten; the FDA standard to be considered gluten-free is 20 ppm.